A quickly growing Product Development group is looking to add a Formulations Scientist to their team. This role would provide the candidate a challenging work environment, exposure to product development activities and the opportunity to play a key role in research operations.
- Candidates will follow complex formulation instructions to synthesize and evaluate a specific product line.
- Analyze formulated product utilizing physical testing and analytical approaches.
- Document laboratory procedures according to cGMP standards.
Qualified candidates will have:
- BS in Chemistry, Biology or related science.
- Formulations, batch making, organic synthesis or related work experience (academic research experience will be considered).
- Prefer experience supporting product development from a paint or coatings environment.