A global product development technology company is in need of a Laboratory Technician to join their team. The group designs, develops, and evaluates new products that will be released in the marketplace. The position offers an exciting work environment and an opportunity to help develop a product from production stages to the marketplace.
- Testing on physical product traits and documentation of results.
- Setting-up scientific studies.
- Evaluating product performance within certain specifications.
- Assisting lead scientists with formulation development, data collection, and data interpretation.
Preferred candidates will have:
- B.S. in Engineering, Chemistry, Physics, Geology, or Biology.
- Experience with data interpretation and scientific reasoning skills.
- Ability to work safely in a laboratory setting.