A thriving pharmaceutical company is looking to add an experienced laboratory technician to their growing QC team. This position would offer a range of responsibilities, a positive work environment and a competitive salary and benefits. This position is on 1st shift. Responsibilities include:
- Receiving and logging raw material, in process and finished product samples.
- Sampling raw material from shipments and preparing for analysis.
- Performing physical properties testing on raw material samples.
- Logging samples into LIMS computer system.
- Distributing samples for analysis by chemists.
- Washing of glassware.
- Other duties as assigned by the laboratory supervisor.
- 1+ year of laboratory technician experience supporting quality control effort.
- Prefer experience in cGMP environment.
- Prefer AS in science related discipline.