A global pharmaceutical company is searching for an Senior Level Chemist to add to their growing team. The company and the position offer a challenging work environment, opportunity for growth, and a rewarding compensation package. The position is responsible for:
- Routine HPLC and GC analysis in support of drug development activities.
- Preparing technical reports, data summaries, and quantitiative analysis.
- Provide assistance for instrument maintenance and document organization.
Preferred candidates will have the following credentials:
- 3-5 years of industry experience within a FDA regulated environment.
- Hands on experience with various instruments including HPLC, GC, etc