A global, fast paced ingredients solutions company is looking to add a microbiologist to their growing team.
- Provide timely analytical service as part of the microbiology quality control laboratory.
- Perform non-routine procedures independently or with minimal supervision.
- Collect microbiological samples of incoming supplies, in-process samples, and finished products.
- Interpret data and recognize trends in data.
- Follow all safety guidelines and quality systems established by company.
- Design and plan microbiology troubleshooting mini projects.
- Master’s Degree in Microbiology (focus in Food or Industrial Microbiology) or Food Science
- Experience with handling microorganisms is essential.
- Possess knowledge of laboratory practices and aseptic techniques.
- Cover shifts as needed. Must be available for some weekend and after hour coverage. Perform other work as assigned.
- Strong communication skills