A consistently growing material science company is looking to add a hardworking lab tech to their energetic team.
- Assist in completion of testing, formulation development, data collection and data interpretation
- Quality assurance testing for multiple product lines
- Quality control testing for newly developed product lines
- New product development work (research and development).
- Travel offsite to perform quality control experiments
- Analyze experimental outcomes based on visual standards
- Work in both small and large teams
- Construct material for environmental, structural and acoustic testing
- Maintain proper Personal Protective Equipment during experiments
- High School diploma or equivalent. AAS or BS degree in scientific field including; physics, geology, biology is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (e.g. MS Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to work safely in lab.
- Experience with power tools including; drill, table saw.
- Experience with construction trades a plus.
- 50 lb lifting requirement.