The Quality Assurance Monitor is responsible for ongoing monitoring of clinical trial data for local, investigator-initiated clinical trials, concentrating on data accuracy and completeness, protocol adherence, and toxicity and response review.
- Reviews new protocols, specifically sections relating to registration procedures, records to be kept, eligibility criteria, and adverse event reporting
- Verifies eligibility of and registers/randomizes participants to studies monitored by the DMC.
- Successful completion of a full 4-year course of study medical profession
- 3-5 year’s prior experience coordinating or monitoring therapeutic clinical trials
- Experience in staff education and training activities