An established research company is looking for a Clinical Research Data Associate to assist in the date review and collection in clinical trail phase I/II. Candidates will be collecting data, making sure all procedures followed regulations, and coordinating of clinical trail.
- Reviews new protocols, specifically sections relating to registration procedures, records to be kept, eligibility criteria, and adverse event reporting
- Verifies eligibility of and registers/randomizes participants to studies monitored by the DMC
- Successful completion of a full 4-year course of study medical profession
- 3-5 year’s prior experience coordinating or monitoring therapeutic clinical trials
- Experience in staff education and training activities