An established pharmaceutical company is looking to add experienced Quality Assurance professionals to their growing QA team. This position offers exceptional growth opportunities within the industry, a dynamic and challenging work environment, and competitive compensation. Candidates will support pharmaceutical production by providing quality support and oversight for various production teams, including, but not limited to:
- Investigating deviations, including EMCARs, relevant to area of responsibility.
- Ensuring the completion and accuracy of investigations.
- Performing batch record review and real-time review of critical in-process steps.
- Approving completed production records and providing immediate action and notification to manufacturing personnel regarding any issues that arises.
- Training incoming quality personnel in routine procedures and cGMP practices.
- Must have a BS in Biology, Chemistry, or related science.
- 1-3 years experience within a cGMP regulated environment is highly desirable.
- Requires experienced QA scientists from a related industry such as food, personal care, medical device, etc.
- Must have the ability to take on responsibility, pay close attention to detail and communicate with multiple departments.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills are required along with full shift flexibility.