A well established global pharmaceutical company is looking for a hardworking Quality Control Chemist to join their team. A strong candidate would be one who could handle a fast paced and challenging work environment. Candidates will get the opportunity to prepare and handle lab samples, utilize analytical instrumentation, and interpret test results. Responsibilities include:
- Utilize HPLC, GC, and wet chemistry.
- Work within a cGMP/cGLP environment.
- Perform analytical testing on raw materials, in-process samples, and finished products.
- B.S. in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or a related field.
- HPLC experience (research experience okay).
- 1-3 years experience within a pharmaceutical environment.