An established molecular diagnostics development company is looking to hire an experienced Quality Assurance Manager to their team. This position offers valuable industry knowledge, experience within cGMP environment,
a fast-paced work environment, and experience leading investigations.
- Coordinate and perform quality assurance operations in accordance with cGMP regulations.
- Write and review SOPs and other documentation.
- Will be trained in FDA and EPA regulations.
- Will get experience in auditing various studies.
- Must have a BS in Biology, Chemistry, or related science.
- 2 - 4 years of experience within a cGMP regulated environment is required.
- Must have the ability to take on responsibility, pay close attention to detail and communicate with multiple departments.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills are required