A global molecular diagnostic company is looking to add a hard working Quality Control Technician to their team. The position offers great experience and opportunity for advancement within the established company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform all required tests to release reagent products in compliance with cGMP/GLP
- Inspect and release incoming raw materials for production use.
- Maintain daily recording of QC trending of in-process and final test results.
- Keep daily calibration records of laboratory instruments.
- Inspect and ensure that each manually boxed kit/bottled reagent has all the necessary components including instruction manuals, bottle diluents, and pouches.
- Manage retention samples for each batch of reagents.
- Word processing, statistical analysis, spreadsheets
- Ability to communicate at all levels regarding quality issues
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry or biological sciences required
- 1-2 Years Experience within a GMP/GLP environment strongly preferred