A well established research facility in the Chicago land area is looking for a research coordinator. They have been in the Chicago land area for the last 30 years. They will be running a research group for different clinical projects. They will be managing different projects at a time and working with several groups of people. The full procedure for being clinical coordinator will be working with several groups and data coordinators to accomplish all tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to deal effectively with clinicians, patients, administrators, auxiliary personnel, regulators, monitors and sponsors.
- Facilitates and coordinates the daily clinical trial activities and plays a critical role in the conduct of the study.
- Coordinate inventory, order processing and distribution of products and services.
- Develops clinical study budgets based on proposed study protocols.
- Responds to data clarification requests in a timely manner.
- Maintains a spreadsheet tracking updates to database of all subjects enrolled on clinical trials.
- Completes documentation on each study visit that is used to track all study related activities so that time, effort and materials can be accounted for on a monthly basis.
- Works collaboratively with the other members of the clinical research team and the clinical and administrative support teams to ensure all protocols are followed and that there is timely documentation and submission of study data
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- B.S. required
- Two years in a clinical research setting, preferably working as a clinical research coordinator on Industry-Sponsored clinical trials.
- Oncology experience preferred.