An established pharmaceutical company is looking to an experienced Quality Assurance Scientist to their growing team. This position offers exceptional growth opportunities within a quickly growing group, an energizing company culture, and new challenges to established scientists. Responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the completion and accuracy of investigations.
- Working with less experienced QA personnel to help spearhead CAPA investigation completion.
- Approving completed production records and providing immediate action and notification to manufacturing personnel regarding any issues that arises.
- Training incoming quality personnel in routine procedures and cGMP practices.
- Must have a BS in Biology, Chemistry, or related science.
- 2+ years of experience within a cGMP regulated environment is required.
- Must have the ability to take on responsibility, pay close attention to detail and communicate with multiple departments.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills are required.