An industry leading pharmaceutical company is looking to add a Pharmacy Technician to their team. They will be given the opportunity to join a stable team while learning many different aspects of the pharmaceutical industry. This position offers growth opportunities, a challenging work environment, and competitive compensation.
Candidates will be responsible for:
- Quality Control performance checks on the production floor.
- Collaboration with production personnel to assure adherence to all regulations.
- Providing guidance as it pertains to GMP and quality issues.
- Reviewing cGMP documentation
- Associate's degree or Bachelor's in science related field
- Must have experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must work well others, have good problem-solving skills, and be able to communicate well, both verbally and written.