An industry leading biopharmaceutical company is looking to add several chemists to their growing team. This position will provide candidates with ample experience and exposure to the biotechnology industry, a challenging work environment, and growth opportunities internally.
This position will be responsible for:
- Performing routine and non-routine analysis of biological samples utilizing analytical chemistry.
- Candidates will perform HPLC, GC, FTIR, UV-VIS and other analytical techniques on in-process and finished biologically manufactured products.
- Will adhere to cGMP / cGLP laboratory procedures according to FDA specifications.
- Eventually, candidates will participate in method validation working with process development teams validating analytical assay methods.
- Must have a BS in Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry or related science.
- Any experience from a pharmaceutical or biotechnology environment will be helpful but not a pre-requisite.
- Experience with cGMP / cGLP documentation procedures is helpful.
- Candidates must have a positive attitude, strong work ethic and the ability to take on increasing levels of responsibility.
Momentum Scientific has emerged as a leader in the local scientific community. Started by experienced recruiters aiming to change the paradigm of scientific staffing, Momentum Scientific has carefully developed sustained partnerships with leading companies in the local market.
Founded on the concept that candidates were undervalued by the existing staffing community, Momentum Scientific has invested heavily in candidate experience and satisfaction throughout the recruiting and hiring process. Contractors with Momentum Scientific receive a full benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage. Momentum Scientific staffing professionals work with you to determine the career direction that best suits your needs and ambitions.
Momentum Scientific is an equal opportunity employer.