A well established manufacturing and marketing company of personal care products is looking to add a Quality Analyst to their team. The position allows exposure to a fast paced, highly regulated environment with hands on instrumentation using HPLC and wet chemistry techniques along with thorough training.
- Analyzing samples for the production of soaps.
- They are testing gels, solids, and emulsions.
- There are gel deodorants, Antiperspirants, and bars of soap
- These are high name products within a well-established company.
- Working with HPLC, GC, and wet chemistry to test the products.
- Bachelor’s degree in the science field (Chemistry or Biology)
- 1-3 years work experience in a Quality work environment
- Wet Chem, analytical instrumentation experience preferred
- Full shift flexibility is a plus