An industry leading pharmaceutical company is looking to add several chemists to their growing team. This position will provide candidates with exposure to a global pharmaceutical company, tremendous experience, and opportunity for growth within the organization.
This position will be responsible for:
- Performing routine and non-routine analysis of samples utilizing analytical chemistry.
- Performing HPLC, GC, FTIR, UV-VIS and other analytical techniques on in-process and finished products.
- Adhering to cGMP / cGLP laboratory procedures according to FDA specifications.
- Eventually, participating in method validation working with process development teams.
- B.S. in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology, Microbiology or related field
- Experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry (helpful but not required)
- 0-2 years of experience (may be from undergraduate research)
- Candidates must possess a strong work ethic, a positive attitude, and attention to detail