An industry leading pharmaceutical company is looking to add Chemists to their growing analytical team. This position offers exceptional growth opportunities within the company, a dynamic and challenging work environment, and a role within a thriving Pharmaceutical company. Candidates will perform analysis by using various analytical instrumentation.
Candidates will be responsible for:
- Quality control analysis on raw materials, in-process samples and finished products.
- Routinely utilizing HPLC, GC, and FTIR along with other analytical instrumentation.
- Strictly adhering to cGLP/cGMP documentation standards.
- Participating in instrument maintenance and troubleshooting.
- BS in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or related science
- 0-3 years experience with cGMP in accordance to FDA specifications