An established pharmaceutical company is looking to add members to their growing Quality Assurance team. This position offers exceptional growth opportunities within the industry, a dynamic and challenging work environment, and competitive compensation. Candidates will support pharmaceutical production by providing quality support and oversight for various production teams, including, but not limited to:
- Investigating deviations, including EMCARs, relevant to area of responsibility.
- Ensuring the completion and accuracy of investigations.
- Assisting other departments as needed.
- Ensuring compliance to cGMPs.
- 3+ years working in cGMP regulated environment, preferably pharmaceuticals.
- Knowledge of cGMPs and FDA guidelines.
- A positive attitude, good work ethic, and willingness to take on increasing levels of responsibility.