A consistently growing medical device company is looking for a microbiologist to join their team. The position leaves room for upward mobility and provides an opportunity to gain experience in microbiological testing with an energetic company culture. Some responsibilities would include:
- Take environmental monitoring samples such as air and water samples from production departments.
- Adhere to cGMP/cGLP laboratory procedures.
- Participate in microbiological testing.
Some qualities that would be preferred:
- 1-3 years of experience
- A degree in Microbiology, Biology, Biochemistry or another related science.
- Basic understanding of microbial techniques and concepts.
- Environmental monitoring is a plus.
- Strong work ethic and a desire to grow.