A growing company is looking for a Clinical Coordinator to add to it's growing team. Clinical Coordinators will work in a fast-paced and challenging work environment while receiving competitive compensation. Coordinators will be monitoring research and data, managing supplies and inventory, and working within a team.
- Monitor the research staff in effective and efficient use of laboratory and safety measures.
- Coordinate inventory, order processing and distribution of products and services.
- Ensure adherence to departmental policies and procedures.
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional standards, state, and federal regulatory requirements.
- Bachelors degree in health field .
- 3-5 years of experience in a hospital or clinical research setting.
- Great communication skills and ability to work in a team.