A leading pharmaceutical company is looking for a scientist to join their thriving team. Qualified candidates will get the chance to work in a fast-paced and positive work environment that provides opportunities to grow professionally. They will also perform various assays and record documentation. Responsibilities include:
- Perform toxicology assays.
- Record documentation for assays.
- Research SOPs and protocols to ensure the completion of documentation.
- B.S. in Biology, Biochemistry, or Molecular/Cellular Biology.
- 1-2 years experience in a GMP/GLP environment.
- Quantitative ELISA experience.
- Good oral and written communication skills.