A medical device company is looking to an experienced Quality Assurance Scientist to their growing team. This position offers exceptional growth opportunities within a quickly growing group, a dynamic and challenging work environment, and competitive compensation. Candidates will support medical device production by providing investigatory support and oversight for various internal teams, including, but not limited to:
- Investigating deviations, including EMCARs, relevant to area of responsibility.
- Ensuring the completion and accuracy of investigations.
- Working with less experienced QA personnel to help spearhead CAPA investigation completion.
- Approving completed production records and providing immediate action and notification to manufacturing personnel regarding any issues that arises.
- Training incoming quality personnel in routine procedures and cGMP practices.
- Must have a BS in Biology, Chemistry, or related science.
- 1 - 3 years of QA experience within a cGMP regulated environment is required.
- Must have the ability to take on responsibility, pay close attention to detail and communicate with multiple departments.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills are required.